Today (Friday) was the first time we could give Sully a real bath. It took both of us to do it properly, so the only photos are after the event. He seemed to enjoy it. Well, ok, maybe not enjoy, but he didn't scream the whole time. This is definite progress from the sponge baths.

He celebrated being clean by peeing all over the bathroom.

Check out the hair.

I've tried to tell him to pace himself. At the rate he is growing and producing hair, he may peak too soon and end up short and bald by age 13!
All the hair is so cute. Don't all great brains live under a head of blonde hair anyway! I'm looking forward to seeing him again.
ReplyDeleteHi guys, I havent got to check the blog in a bit. The baby is sooo beautiful. And Kriss got that hot soccer mom thing going on there.
ReplyDeleteI can tell Mother in law is in second heaven!
I love you bunches...
That's some fabulous hair! What a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He has WAY more hair than Fynn! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete