Email number four from the boy. This one is short... but so sweet!
P.S. We are headed out for our first family camping trip this weekend. Hence, there is definitely promise for excellent pictures and stories to be posted next week!
Hi Dad,Today is Wednesday, but Mom was really tired last night, so we didn’t get to write before we went to bed. Well, actually, I fell asleep on her while I was nursing, and stayed there pretty much all night long.
Stosh and Melinda came over last night and we played Scrabble. This was my big word for the game... In honor of you.
We miss you lots, Dad. I hope the fishing is getting better, but I am sure you are having a good time.
Will write more tonight. Maybe something interesting will happen today that I can write about tonight. You never know with Grandma around. She’s awesome!
Lots of love and hugs,
Sully and Mom
You are certainly getting handsome Sully - I may have to beat up Lola and the duck. You are going to love camping. I bet your dad is missing you a lot too (but don't let him make it an excuse for not catching any fish)!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the letters to Dad! So cute! Love to check in now and again and see how things are! Take care, Joy White
ReplyDelete