Sorry am a few days late - but Happy Birthday! Oh and I might as well wish lil Jon happy Birthday again too.. (LiL Jon..has nice ring to it!).. Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Was really nice to see you guys at the hospital. Glad things are going well at home. I love the pictures! See you soon.. Zub
P.S. I fully agree about the gifted program.. he's a natural. Except this spelling of Mum with an 'O' will have to stop...:)
Looks like by spring Sully will be going through the packing checklist & have it all ready to go when you are done with work. The duties of being a gifted child. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Hi JOn!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! When was your boy born? That's so exciting...:)
Hey Jon!
ReplyDeleteSorry am a few days late - but Happy Birthday! Oh and I might as well wish lil Jon happy Birthday again too.. (LiL Jon..has nice ring to it!).. Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Was really nice to see you guys at the hospital. Glad things are going well at home. I love the pictures! See you soon..
Zub
P.S. I fully agree about the gifted program.. he's a natural. Except this spelling of Mum with an 'O' will have to stop...:)
Looks like by spring Sully will be going through the packing checklist & have it all ready to go when you are done with work. The duties of being a gifted child.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pictures!