
As there is nothing to report this week other than Kris Ann is still very pregnant and is still having headaches, backaches and swollen feet, I thought I'd remind you all of a very important event coming January 25, 2009. It's not a national holiday yet, but I'm certain that Obama will make it a holiday immediately after he takes office. After four days, he is likely to need a day off anyway and my birthday is as good a day as any.
Yes, January 25th is my birthday. There are only a few shopping days left, so don't delay. Did I mention that my birthday is January 25th?
Oh yeah, baby still hasn't turned, so we are most likely looking at a C-section on the 27th.
Did I mention my birthday is January 25th?
Perhaps Wendy was correct in her comments... one in diapers, one not. At least not yet.
Jon
P.S. January 25th.
Hey I heard somewhere your Birthday is coming up, hmm I wonder where I heard that from?
ReplyDeleteI know your birthday is coming up Jon but Im so happy to hear you are focused on more important things, your baby! I mean you havent even mentioned your birthday! How modest! - Cali
ReplyDeletewait, when is your birthday??
ReplyDeleteOMG Jon, is your birthday on Jan 25th. I would have never known. Actually it's an important day for my family, too. It's my brother's birthday. You two must be twins or something. Uh...... not so much.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Kris Ann - Kathy
I remember my baby class and I definitely shared the experience of having to put up with people who couldn't, nay wouldn't, recognize my brilliance. Just remember to do what I did: wait until the end of the last class then stand up and announce "This is the fattest driver's ed class I've ever seen."
ReplyDelete