

Although Kris Ann and I were nowhere close to ready, Jon Sullivan decided to join the world on January 18.
Labor started at 10:15 am, we made it to the hospital about 11:15 am and Sully was pulled from mom's belly by C-section at 12:34 pm. 7lbs, 13 oz, 19.5 inches long.
Mom and baby are doing fine.
I asked the nurse, "At what point do we test for the gifted program?"
Congrats you guys! It was great to see all three of you, looking so happy and content.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Glad everyone is healthy and happy. How about that...our babies born about two weeks apart.
ReplyDeleteMany Congratulations to you both. What an exciting time for you all....best wishes!
ReplyDeleteTonya and the Dogs
Aw so beautiful..Uncle Bob said dont worry about the gifted test...he will be just like his Momma..and of course you..just kidding. Good job you two...can I still call him baby Ace?
ReplyDeleteLove you
What a little cutie! Can't wait to see more pics of his little mug! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteAwww...congrats! As usual, I'm a little behind. I'm so happy for yall though!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's a great picture of Kris Ann with Sully - I look forward to meeting him.
ReplyDeletewooo hooo! conratulations! glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy. we can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteAwww...congratulations! What a cutie! I hope you are all home and doing well :) Sending some Barsotti love your way...
ReplyDelete