Wednesday, January 7, 2009

From a seed to a baby



We're getting pretty close, with an expected due date the end of this month.  The car is spotless and ready for car seat installation.  We've taken the baby classes and Friday we tour the hospital.  We interviewed and selected our pediatrician today.

Kris Ann is starting to nest.  She has taken inventory of all our baby stuff, put together the diaper bag, washed all the blankets and baby clothes.  

For my part, I've been settling my cases, and should have just about all my pro bono cases wrapped up well before baby arrives.  

We're both really excited, but are hoping we still have at least a couple of weeks to go!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! We are so happy for you two. My kids have changed my life forever - for the better. I am sure this little one will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited for you! I can't wait for lots and lots of pictures.

    Kriss, I love you very much! If you ever need to talk give me a buzz.

    Your an ok dude too John,

    Love you guys

    Connie...and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laugh, spotless car, that won't last long! you have heard of ring around the collar right, now it will be ring around the carseat. Love the updates and hope they continue once the baby arrives.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - now Kris Ann will have 2 children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are waiting with much anticipation! Best of luck to the both of you! Kris Ann- can't you make that baby turn?? What about doing some moving around in a swimming pool?? What do I know??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. I love you guys, and I love you Kriss. Cant wait till the pictures!

    ReplyDelete